We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Sales Professional to join our Enterprise Sales Organisation.
The successful candidate(s) will be selling our unique Human Experience Analytics to business leaders within a specified vertical market.
The individual will be supported by our roster of blue chip go to market partners, dedicated marketing and technical sales support.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the early stages of a scale up organisation and as such will allow for extensive career scope.
In return for the right candidate, we are offering a competitive package and the chance to be part of a fast growing, innovative, scale up company in the emerging space of Human Experience Analytics.
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, as part of the Enterprise Sales Team
- Works on an assigned territory / Vertical / named accounts
- Works towards achieving an allocated revenue target
- Supports Actual Experience overall go to market strategy
- Works closely with colleagues in deployment, product management and marketing to meet customer needs and grow allocated account
- Meet and or exceed agreed sales targets in the designated territory
- Develop a strategic sales plan
- Uncover and lead engagements
- Lead a virtual team of relevant company personnel to close opportunities and grow revenue
- Build a strong relationship with key client stakeholders to further develop opportunities and create reference customers
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- 5+ years business to business sales experience looking for an organisation where they able to contribute to a culture where people thrive and not just survive
- Proven new business experience and desire to continue this focus initially as an individual contributor with potential to move to a sector lead
- Proven experience of selling high value solutions to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a virtual team in a sales campaign
- Proven experience in one or more vertical markets
- Proven experience of solution selling
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative type sales approach
- Comfortable with an ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated, resilient, tenacious and with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work from home and travel as required
- Proficient in general business IT tools (Google, Microsoft etc)
- Technology / software sales
- Partner sales model experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Driving licence